Friday, September 3, 2010


NAME: XUEJIAO LIU

STUDENT ID: 1091102450

TUTORAL GROUP 9 ECLIPSE.G9

(B) Individual reports by each member (include group leader) – softcopy and hard copy

1. How is your understanding of the topic after doing the project?

This project about Digital Media Technology is provided for us who wish to develop, design and implement projects in the fast growing field of digital media. I can learn the techniques and tools used in digital media, such as three Adobe applications: Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash. Core courses focus on the basic areas of computer graphics, multimedia, digital video, sound, text and animation. The project makes me to apply practical experience towards developing works, such as design E-wallpaper and website.

2. Understanding about digital media?

Digital media (as opposed to analog media) are usually electronic media that work on digital codes. Digital media must be stored in an electronic way, so there is a lot of digital content on the internet today, including computer graphics, digital video, sound, text and animation as well as multimedia. With the popularity of digital media, it is definitely important that we continue to create and use it for good marketing and business results. Larger companies started to put date on computers instead of storing it in cabinets, and the internet is allowed as a great way to share, transfer, and store content as well. So we know about and use digital media is definitely important for our business success today.

3. What were the problems faced during the project? How did you/your team solve your group problems?

My computer cannot install the Photoshop tool; this is the major problem for me.

So ,my member borrow me her laptop and this enable me to finish the task om time

4. What would you do differently next time?

I will try to do practice about digital media project. I would like to apply three Adobe applications: Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash. I will search more information through the Internet.

5. How is your motivation level?

Digital media is a new subject for me. When first time to learn, I think it very difficult for me. Therefore, I want to overcome the problem. With the learning, I feel this subject is very interesting. I can learn a lot of knowledge from this subject. This is my motivation level.

6. How was working with your group, team leader, tutorial group leader and Project Manager?

We have five group members. We always discuss about our final project. The team leader is very responsible for everything. She explains to me about the steps in making the project. We can work together very happy. The tutorial group leader is very friendly and cooperative.

7. How was it working on the project?

When we begin to do the assignment, our team leader tells me the steps about it. So I should focus on my part only. I can know this part very clearly. We prepare this assignment very early so that we can finish it on time. I use techniques and tools (such as three Adobe applications: Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash.), the knowledge from tutorials and information from Internet.

8. Update on what you have been writing previously

I have been designing website and searching information for my part. I will try my best to learn the techniques and tools. Our website is completed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment