Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final Individual Report

Name: Sharmilly Manoharen

id: 1061103479

How is your understanding of the topic after doing the project? Understanding about digital media.

Digital media has been a new experience for me as this is the first time i am using dreamweaver, flash and photoshop. Through this assignment i have learnt all the basic skills in all of these 3 softwares. Although it was hard in the beginning i manage to master the basic skills by learning from few sources such as youtube and my friends. Now i am able to create a website on my own. Thanks to digital media.

What is the problem faced during the project? How did you and your team solve the problems?

My biggest problem to do this assignment is i have insufficient space in my pc to install all 3 softwares.

What would you do differently next time?

I would definitely try to come out with a better design next time.

How is your motivation level?

Honestly my motivation level at the beginning of the project was low because i have never used these softwares before and i don't feel confident. But as i learn how to use it, i found it really interesting and it boost my motivation level.

How was working with your group, team leader. Tutorial group leader and project managers.

My group has been really hardworking from the start. Everyone was hardworking and determined to finish this project.

How was it working on the project?

I had a fun time working on this project because unlike other assignments, i get a chance to use creativity in this assignment. Although it is time consuming as i am a beginner, it definitely has been a useful experience.

How were your teammates and team leader?

My teammates are very hardworking and motivated. Team leader is good and responsible.

Personal evaluation of your own In short effort and your team?

I think there are still alot more space for me to improve my work. These whole project is based on teamwork and i think we have supported each other during the process of finishing this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment