Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final individual report

Name : Sam Khai Sin

Id : 1091102688



How is your understanding of the topic after doing the project? Understanding about digital media.

Besides then getting to know more about A’ Famosa, I learnt how to create a good interface; a good designs. Most important is the learning to match the color and make choose the contrast color to make the design outstanding. Next, I learnt the usage of 3 basic designs tool (Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop).

What is the problem faced during the project? How did you and your team solve the problems?

Time is the first problem because the time table of the members is not the same, so sometime we have the difficulty to meet on certain time. To solve this, we choose to conduct meeting via msn.

What would you do differently next time?

Somehow, I think that via internet is the best way to meet to solve the time problems.

How is your motivation level?

If I could give myself a percentage for the motivations level, it would be at least 80%-85%. Because I am excited to learn the tool as I am pretty interested in designing things and drawing.

How was working with your group, team leader. Tutorial group leader and project managers.

Group -Grouping in a small group should be a lot better than working in a big group. I suppose.

Tutorial leader- Working with our tutorial leader is good, I think our leader is a hardworking and responsible person.

How was it working on the project?

I taught applying the Adobe tool is really technical thing, but as time pass the knowledge about the tools do increase plus the help from the You Tube tutorial.

How were your teammates and team leader?

In short, there are still some cooperative members.

Personal evaluation of your own effort and your team?

I think I had contributes my part and more than that (I guess). For the team base, tasks are given to every member and they suppose to do their part well as the briefing about the tasks and the layout already discuss during the meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment